Yea! Randy's going in for orientation today! He got a job at
Carlisle Syntec. I think they make shingles or something. Not quite sure. He also has an interview for somewhere else. Something with trucks, I think. It will be nice to have money coming in again. Got kinda scary trying to pay bills, watching our account drain. Still waiting to hear back on my applications. Hopefully they'll get back to me this week.
3 comments:
What job did you find up there? Is there more than we thought? lol
Ha ha. I applied for a few. Macey's, Wells Fargo, Ballet West, Utah Dialysis Center, and Target. Just got a call back from Target this morning. They want me in for an interview, so, yea.
I can't believe you are up here already, we so have to do something! Congrats on the call back, I bet you'll get the job.
Post a Comment