Saturday, December 20, 2008

This Crazy Thing Called Life

Wow, it's been way to long since I've written. Guess life's been pretty busy. I've been keeping busy working at Target, supervising the front end. Randy's busy working at Carlise Syntec making roofing tiles. Yay for Randy ha ha. Naw, we're doing pretty good, living in Tooele with Randy's parents to save some money. Trying to decide which path to take next.

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I've been preparing for it since before Halloween, (I'm a Christmas nut) but I still feel unprepared. We're spending Christmas Eve and Morning at my mom's, and there will be 12 of us (at least) in the house. Mom has invited Emily's birth mother and her kids to join us in our celebration. Though I don't mind their visit, Jaime is a little upset about the "intruders". Isn't Christmas about spending time with friends, family and helping those less fortunate? I fell very blessed to be able to help someone this holiday season.

Life is a crazy ride! Sometimes all I can do is hold on tight and not to look down.

No comments: