Saturday, April 25, 2009

Little Pitt

The rumors are true! We're having a baby! We wanting to make sure this pregnancy was going to last before telling anyone. At 16 weeks, things are still looking great! We are both so excited and can't wait for him to get here! Due date is October 9, 2009.

Close up. You can see his nose and mouth, and even his spine and heart!


He looks like he's sleeping in this one. Just snuggled up and warm.


Surprise! It's a Boy!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I am so excited for you both!!! I know that this is what you have been wanting for a long time!!! Have you though of any names yet? What did your mom say when you found out it was a boy? To funny. Well I wish you the best and can't wait until October!!!!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsea and Britt said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You will love being a mom. Let me know how you are, I haven't heard from you in forever and I want to get together sometime!