Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Countdown: 1 Week

Only one week left in sunny St. George. That means only three days left at work. I still have mixed emotions about leaving, but feel it's the right thing to do at this point in our lives. Friends from work and church, and family are what I will miss the most. Birthday parties for my cousin's kids, baby showers for co-workers, visiting teaching with Miss Kim (the BEST vt companion EVER!), movie nights saving me from complete boredom with cousin Kevin. Blah. I guess it's true, that you don't realize what you really have until it's gone, or leaving.
On the other hand, I will now get birthday party opportunities with my sisters, my brothers, and parents. My relationships with Auntie Cas, Mom, Dad, Mom and Dad Pitt (along with others from Randy's family), and my siblings will hopefully increase. I will get to babysit my younger siblings while my mom is at work. Randy will have many more job opportunities (we're hoping), and we'll get a fresh start.
Good bye St. George. Friends and family, please don't forget us! Email, text, call, whatever you have to in order to stay in touch. Love you all, and you will be missed.

No comments: