Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls' Night Out!

So tonight, my friend Malinda and I had a girls night out. It was SO much fun! We started the night out with a nice dinner from Panda Express. Instead of "the usual", Malinda and I decided to try something new, so we got the Panda Bowl. It was so good! I got chow mein and topped it with orange chicken. Mmmmm. After dinner, we headed to the spa. One of my good friends, Kim, gave me a gift card to her spa for a pedicure. Having never been to a spa or had a pedicure before, I asked Malinda to go with me. We show up at St. George Day Spa, and my cute friend Kim was there. :D So, Malinda and I got to choose a nail polish color. Malinda always paints her toes a pink color, and I always do mine in blue. Since we were being "new and spontaneous" we decided to switch it up. Malinda got a really pretty blue-green color, and I got a purpley-pink color. After being totally pampered and enjoying a bit of girl talk, Malinda and I went to Cold Stone for some ice cream. Mint ice cream with brownies and chocolate topping for me, and marshmallow ice cream, grahmcrackers, brownies and chocolate topping for Malinda. We enjoyed a little more girl talk, and this wrapped up a pretty awesome and much needed girls night. :D Thanks Malinda and Kim!

No comments: