So, it's time for another life changing event. Looks like Randy and I have decided to move north to
Tooele. Totally random and unexpected move. I'm still trying to decide how I really feel about it. On one hand, there is nothing for Randy down here. No jobs, no future, no family. He feels like he's stuck in a rut. I don't blame him. At times, I have felt this way too. Target has been pretty good to me. We've always had enough to just scrape by. Insurance is covered through Target, we're on our own, doing what we want. How much of that will change when we move? If I can't get a transfer, we loose our insurance. Randy is quitting Target, so how long will it take for him to find another job? Will this job be better then Target? Or will we be S.O.L.? So many questions that need answers. But those answers won't come until we take this huge leap. Well God, I am now leaving my life in your hands. My faith and trust is completely in You! Maybe that's what needs to be learned from this move. Maybe I need to learn to trust in the Lord more. Here goes nothing!
1 comment:
Karen! That is so cool! When are you planning on moving? We have a clothes dryer you can have if you need one. Let me know so we can help you! P.S. about trying to have a baby. I am sure it will happen for you when you have less stress and aren't trying. Take care!!!
Post a Comment